Tuesday, May 5, 2020

May 5th is National Teachers Day!

The school teacher that had the most impact on my life while growing up was Miss Ruth Webb from Stowe Elementary School. She was my teacher for 4 years! No, I never failed a grade.  Miss Webb was my teacher for 1st, 4th, 7th and 8th grades. Imagine that! She was a wonderful teacher who I simply adored and admired. She later married and became Ruth Larson. Here's to you Mrs. Ruth Webb-Larson!  

My mom (the first teacher in my life) and my best friend were teachers by profession for years before they both retired. Even though I was never a classroom students of theirs, I still learned many wonderful lessons from both of them over many years. 

Thank you to all three of these women for being educations to many students and me as well. You are all amazing women! 

Thank you to all the teachers and educators everywhere! We respect and appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment